“Ispat English Medium School has shaped my life,” says Ipsita

Rourkela, May 11: “My school, Ispat English Medium School, Sector-20 has played a vital role in my success. I owe my achievement to the incomparable infrastructure and experienced teachers of the school whose constant guidance has enabled me to top the state in ISC Examination,” says an elated Ipsita Tripathy.
Ipsita Tripathy (centre) with her parents

She has made Rourkela proud by scoring 97.4 % in the Class-12 board examination in Science conducted by ISC for 2016.

Daughter of Mrs. Kukumina Tripathy, a homemaker and Suresh Chandra Tripathy, who works in the SMS-I Department of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), Ipsita also emphasizes on the contributions of her parents in her accomplishment.

“My parents have been a pillar of support encouraging and guiding me at every step,” she says. Rejoicing at her achievement she concludes, “No success is final and no failure is fatal. One should keep on trying to excel and never give up the efforts.” Ipsita who has an innate penchant for mathematics aspires to become a Mechanical Engineer.

Suresh Chandra Tripathy gets emotional while talking about the sterling achievement of his daughter. “I have two daughters. My elder daughter who was a student of the same school had also topped the school in ICSE Examination. With Ipsita becoming the state topper, I feel overwhelmed being the father of two such gifted girls.”

Ms. Basanti Mohanty, Principal of the school waxes eloquent about Ipsita and says, “Ipsita is an ideal student who has always been very sincere, punctual, consistent and a favourite of all the teachers. She had also won the Academic excellence Award for class-X from RSP. The school collective wishes her all the very best in her future endeavours.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos that speak ‘in defence of civilization’

Prithvi-II test fired successfully

Santhali writer nominated for Sahitya Academy award